Devoted to customers.
Thirsty for business success.
Join our team!
Customer Radar is always on the lookout for great people to join our team. See our current roles and leave your application with us. If we are not actively recruiting, but you think that Customer Radar would be a fantastic fit for your skills, fill out the application form and we will get in touch with you as soon as a suitable role comes up.
Customer Success Champion
- Do your customers love you?
- Opportunity to join a world class kiwi business
- Grey Lynn location
This position plays a key role in a small team whose purpose is to create wow moments for the users of our customer feedback platform. The reason the position is vacant is because the lovely Hayley is moving into an Account Manager role with us, so if you are keen to progress your career with a NZ owned and operated business, this is a good place to start! Your mission is to provide our customers with helpful and concise advice and support via phone, email and chat to ensure they are making best use of the Customer Radar product to create value within their business.
You will need to come to the role with some business administration and customer service experience and as we are a digital business, you’ll have to be technology savvy and inquisitive about how things work.
If you are not sure you’ve found your path yet, and you’ve had customer facing experience, this is a great opportunity to get broad business exposure as you will have loads of variety in your day to day work and gain account management and general marketing skills. Of course, we won’t throw you in the deep end, we’ll provide you with training on our systems and processes and as long as you’re smart and willing, you’ll swim just fine.
We’re an entrepreneurial start-up established 10 years ago, and our quest is to be the “best voice of the customer” software platform in Asia Pacific. As a software solutions company, we help businesses collect and act on customer feedback. We develop software solutions in-house and deal with mainly enterprise businesses, as well as a range of other clients. We have a relaxed working environment and by standing by our core values we make sure that we strive together as a team, do what we say we are going to do and most importantly, enjoy the ride!
- Your key responsibilities would include:
- Regular phone, email and chat with our valued customers offering the highest level of customer care
- Onboarding new customers into the software and educating them on the Customer Radar system
- Building relationships and maximising value from customers through regular contact
- Completing reporting and online documentation to ensure customer records are up to date
- Keeping an accurate and up to date track of all customer phone, email and web activity using our ticketing support system
Your background, experience and attributes will include:
- Experience in customer-facing roles with an administration component
- Fantastic organisational skills; you must be able to manage multiple email threads simultaneously
- Excellent all-round computer skills; experience with Zendesk and Hubspot would be a bonus!
- Being tech savvy with a real interest in digital technology and keen to learn new things
- A personality that customers can’t help but love with great interpersonal skills
- Awesome written and verbal English and communication skills
How to apply? Please include a personalised cover letter and take the time to tell us why you want THIS role and what is unique about you. Attach your CV and send it through to Jo Yearsley, Customer Radar People Person @ email@example.com now!